[box]Xcentrix Media only works with publishers who offer high quality content.
To be considered for acceptance into the XML (Xcentrix Media Live Xchange), publishers must meet specific guidelines and must be appropriately categorized in order to receive ads.
Requirements for all sites are as follows:
- A minimum of 200,000 unique users per month
- Highly targeted, relevant and regularly updated content for which the publisher is directly responsible
- A professional and attractive site design
- An active user base
- Have its own top-level domain URL
- Able to accept VAST tags for Video (iab.net/vast)
- Have its own video player technology to serve video ads
Please note that meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the Xcentrix Media Publisher Network. In addition to the factors listed above, we evaluate site content and audience based on current advertiser demand, our current code of conduct, publisher terms and conditions and industry best practices.
We do not accept sites that:
- Contain content or links to content that include, but is not limited to:
- Sex, pornography or otherwise adult-oriented content
- Promotion of the excessive use of alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances
- Violence, profanity, expletives or inappropriate language
- Promotion of illegal activity such as copyright infringement, racism, hate, mail fraud, spam, pyramid schemes, or other advice not permitted under applicable law
- Libelous and defamatory material and/or is contrary to public policy or otherwise unlawful
- Support an excessive amount of advertising (stacking ads, more than three banner ads on a page, pages hosting only advertising, etc.)
For more information on our requirements, please contact us. To join the XML network, apply here.